Approved by the conference of the labor collective of the Donetsk National Medical University M. Gorky
January 29, 2015
RULES OF INTERNAL LABOR EXCHANGE IN
DONETSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY. M. Gorky
- In accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, Ukrainian citizens have the right to work, with pay according to their quantity and quality, and not lower than the minimum established by the state, including the right to choose a profession, the type of employment and, accordingly, vocation, abilities, training, education and taking into account social needs.
- Labor discipline is provided by the creation of the necessary organizational and economic conditions for normal high-performance work and a conscious attitude to work, methods of persuasion, education, and encouragement for good faith work.
- Disruptors of labor discipline take measures of discipline and public influence.
- Matters related to the application of the rules of the internal order are resolved directly by the rector of the university within the limits of powers granted to him in accordance with the current legislation, and in cases which are not provided by the current labor law and these rules, together or in agreement with the trade union authority of the university.
- Office work, official communication with students, employees and visitors is conducted in the university in Ukrainian, and with students from foreign citizens in the chosen language.
- Procedure for accept and removal of employees
2.1 Citizens of Ukraine have the right to freely choose activities that are not prohibited by law, place of work according to their abilities and profession. When hiring a citizen is required to submit a work book and passport.
2.2 Recruitment without presentation of the above documents is not allowed.
When hiring a job requiring specialist knowledge, a citizen must present a diploma or other document on education or vocational training.
The servicemen released from the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Civil Defense of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Border Guards of Ukraine, the Office of the Protection of High Officials of Ukraine, other military formations established in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and servicemen, dismissed from the Armed Forces of the former USSR and the Armed Forces of the CIS, make a military ticket.
2.3 It is prohibited to employ persons who have not received special training and knowledge in appropriate higher and secondary specialized educational institutions for medical and pharmaceutical activity.
2.4 When entering into an employment contract, it is prohibited to require persons coming to work to be informed about their party and national affiliation, origin and documents, the submission of which is not provided for by law.
2.5 When hiring a worker, an indefinite, fixed-term employment contract, including a contract, may be concluded.
2.6 The positions of scientific and pedagogical workers are replaced in the manner prescribed by law. These positions include: assistant, teacher-trainee, teacher, senior lecturer, docent, professor, head of the department, dean of the faculty, pro-rector, rector.
2.7. University employees can work part-time in the manner prescribed by law.
2.8 Recruitment is made by order of the rector of the university, with which the employee is familiarized with the receipt.
2.9 When accepting an employee or transferring him / her in the prescribed manner for another job, the manager or other authorized person (head of the structural unit, head of personnel department, labor protection engineer and fire safety rules) is obliged:
- to explain to the employee the rights and obligations and the existing working conditions, presence in the workplace, where he will work, of dangerous and harmful production factors that have not yet been eliminated, and the possible consequences of their impact on health, his rights to benefits and compensation for work in such conditions in accordance with the current legislation and collective agreement;
- familiarize the employee with the rules of the internal order and the collective agreement;
- to determine the worker's place of work, to provide him with the tools necessary for work;
- instruct an employee on labor protection, industrial sanitation, occupational health and fire safety.
2.10 For people who have worked more than five days, work books are kept. For those employees who work part-time, work books are maintained at their main place of work. For employees who work on an hourly basis, a work book is provided if this work is the main one. Recording in the workbook of information on work part-time is carried out at the request of the employee, the owner or authorized by him authority at the place of main job.
2.11 The conduct of labor books is carried out in accordance with the "Instruction on the procedure for conducting work books at enterprises, institutions and organizations" approved by the Order of the Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Social Protection of the Population of Ukraine of July 29, 1993, No. 58.
Workers' books are stored as documents of strict accountability. Responsibility for the organization of accounting, storage and issuance of work books rests with the head of the personnel department of the university.
2.12 Termination of an employment contract may only take place on the grounds provided for by the Labor Code of Ukraine and the conditions stipulated in the contract.
An employee has the right to terminate an employment contract concluded for an indefinite period at his own discretion, warning the university rector about it in writing for two weeks.
If the employee's application for dismissal from work on his own will is conditional on the inability to continue work (moving to a new place of residence, transferring a husband or wife to work in another locality, retirement, and for other valid reasons), the rector must terminate the labor the contract in time for which the employee requests.
If the specified warning terms have passed, the employee has the right to stop work, the personnel service of the university is obliged to issue a work book to the employee, and the accounting department to carry out a full calculation with him.
2.13 By agreement between the employee and the rector of the university, an employment contract may be terminated before the expiration of the notice of release. An employee has the right to issue an order to dismiss him from work to withdraw his application for release, except in the case if another employee has already been invited to his place in transfer order.
2.14 The termination of an employment contract on the initiative of the rector of the university is allowed without the prior consent of the trade union body of the university in accordance with Art. 43-1 of the Labor Code of Ukraine, except cases provided for in Article 43 of the Labor Code of Ukraine.
2.15 The termination of an employment contract with scientific and pedagogical workers in connection with the reduction of the workload (study load) can be carried out only after the end of the current academic year, observing the requirements of the current labor legislation.
2.16 Termination of an employment contract is made by order of the rector.
2.17. On the day of dismissal, the staffing service of the university issues the employee his work book with the record of dismissal from his work, and the accounting department of the university conducts a full calculation with him.
2.18. Records of the reasons for dismissal in the work book are conducted in strict conformity with the wording of the current legislation and a reference to the relevant article of the Labor Code of Ukraine.
2.19. The day of release is the last day of the work, which is the date specified in the order.
- Main duties of employees
3.1 Employees are required to:
- work honestly and in good faith, adhere to the discipline of work, the principles of order at the university, arrive on time, timely and accurately execute the orders of the university administration, rationally use their working time, refrain from actions that prevent other employees from fulfilling their duties;
- to increase the efficiency of work, to timely and qualitatively perform work in accordance with the received tasks, to avoid shortcomings in work;
- adhere to the requirements of the rules of labor protection, safety, industrial sanitation, occupational health, and fire safety provided by the relevant rules and regulations. If it requires work, work in given clothing, special clothing and use the necessary means of personal protection;
- take measures to immediately eliminate the causes and conditions that prevent or impede normal work (simple, accident) and inform the head of the structural unit in a timely manner;
- keep your workplace in order and clean, keep clean at the departments, in educational buildings, offices, dormitories and other structural divisions, as well as in the university;
- to preserve and strengthen state property, to use efficiently medical equipment, devices, book fund, inventory, economic and other equipment, means of prevention and treatment, to adhere to the regime of economy at all workplaces;
- behave yourself upbringing and decent, systematically raising the level of qualification in accordance with the position occupied.
3.2 Scientific and pedagogical workers are obliged:
- conduct scientific research, apply in practice the results of these studies, modern achievements of medical science and scientific organization of work, improve the quality and culture of providing medical care to the population;
- to conduct on a high scientific level, educational, methodical, medical work in its specialty;
- to carry out education of students;
- to improve theoretical knowledge, practical experience, methods of conducting scientific work, pedagogical skills.
- the teaching staff is obliged to carry out the training of scientific and pedagogical staff;
- to adhere to pedagogical ethics, morals, respect for the student's dignity;
- assist students in organizing independent classes;
- to manage the research work of students;
- to carry out scientific and educational work among the population.
3.3 The range of duties (works) performed by each employee in their specialty, qualification or position is determined by the single tariff-qualifying reference book of works and occupations of workers, a reference book of qualification characteristics of occupations of employees, as well as official instructions and other documents, approved in the established order.
4) The main responsibilities of the university administration
University rectorate is obliged:
- to provide the necessary organizational and other conditions for the educational process at the level of the state standards of quality of education, for the effective work of educational and other staff of the educational establishment in accordance with their specialty or qualification;
- to identify work-places for scientific and pedagogical and other workers; to timely inform them of the schedule of classes, provide them with the necessary means of work;
- to improve the educational process, to introduce in practice the best work experience, proposals of scientific-pedagogical and other workers aimed at improving the university's work;
- to create conditions for improving the quality of training of medical personnel, taking into account the requirements of modern production, science, technology and culture, ensuring public health and the high level of medical and medical assistance, prospects for the development and scientific organization of work, to organize the study and introduction of advanced teaching methods ;
- to organize the preparation of the necessary number of scientific, scientific and pedagogical and pedagogical personnel, their certification, legal and professional training both in their educational institution and according to agreements in other educational institutions;
- to ensure strict adherence to labor and educational discipline, to constantly carry out organizational and educational work aimed at its strengthening, elimination of losses of working time, rational use of labor resources, formation of a stable labor collective, taking measures of influence on violators of labor discipline;
- to comply strictly with labor laws and labor protection regulations, to improve working conditions, to provide proper technical equipment for all workplaces and to create working conditions for them that are in accordance with labor safety rules / safety rules, sanitary norms and rules, etc.
- take necessary measures for the prevention of occupational injuries, occupational and other diseases of workers. In cases stipulated by the legislation, in due time provide privileges and compensations in connection with harmful working conditions (reduction of the working day, additional leave, treatment and preventive treatment, etc.), provide according to the current norms and regulations with overalls, special footwear and other means of individual protection, organize proper care of these means;
- constantly monitor the knowledge and compliance of employees with all the requirements of the safety, industrial sanitary and occupational health and fire safety instructions;
- to ensure proper maintenance of premises, heating, lighting and ventilation and equipment, and to create normal conditions for the protection of workers' clothing;
- to create conditions for the labor collective for the comprehensive improvement of the efficiency and quality of work, the educational process, the rational use of work and study time, energy and other resources, the enhancement of the role of moral and material incentives for highly effective work, the resolution of issues of encouragement of workers, the dissemination of best practices and valuable initiatives workers;
- to consider and implement inventions and innovative proposals in a timely manner and to support and encourage innovators of work, to promote mass technical creativity;
- to pay wages to scientific-pedagogical and other employees of the university, as well as to grant scholarship to students in accordance with the established terms of the law;
- To ensure the systematic improvement of the business skills of teachers and other employees, the level of their special, economic and legal knowledge and to create the necessary conditions for combining work with education.
- Working time and its use
5.1. A five-day working week with two days off is set up for scientific and pedagogical workers, educational support, administrative, managerial and service staff.
Average weekly working week:
- for scientific and pedagogical workers - 36 hours.
- for other categories of employees - 40 hours.
Duration of the working day:
- for scientific and pedagogical workers: from Monday to Friday - 7 h.12 min.
- for other categories of employees: from Monday to Thursday - 8 hours. 15 minutes, on Friday - 7 hours.
5.2 For people working in harmful working conditions, a shorter working day is set in accordance with current legislation.
5.3. The order of the University staff:
For scientific and pedagogical workers:
- the beginning of daily work and its completion is set according to the schedule of work, which is based on the schedule of classes for the semester of the academic year.
For the teaching and support staff of the departments and laboratories:
- the beginning of daily work is established according to the schedule drawn up at the department (laboratory) with a working day of 8 hours;
- Break for dinner according to the schedule - 30 min.
For employees of administrative staff and all other categories of employees:
- start of daily work from 8.00 h. up to 16 hours 45 minutes, and on Friday from 8.00. until 15.45 pm .;
- Break for lunch from 12.00 to 12.30 h.
5.4 For certain categories of workers, the terms of the employment contract may provide for a different mode of work. According to the agreement with the trade union committee, some other structural units (library, accounting, university clinic, etc.) and individual groups of workers (duty officers, watchers, watchmen, etc.) may be ordered by another time of the beginning and end of work. Each change of the order of work is made by order through the department of personnel of the university.
5.5 The head of the structural unit may be absent from the workplace during working hours only with the permission of the rector or the person performing his duties.
5.6. In the absence of a scientific and pedagogical worker for classes, the head of the department, or a person who performs his duties, must immediately replace him with another teacher from the staff of the department, as well as find out the reasons for the absence of an employee at work.
If during the day the employee of the department or other structural unit of the university did not come to work, the next day about his absence at work, the head of the department or the head of the unit must inform the department of personnel of the university in writing.
5.7. All cases of gross violation of labor discipline and the absence of employees at work without valid reasons, heads of structural units of the University are obliged to immediately notify the rectorate in writing to make the appropriate decision.
5.8. An employee who has appeared for work in the state of alcohol, narcotic or toxic intoxication, the head of the unit does not allow to work on this working day / change /, draws up the corresponding act and submits it to the administration to make the appropriate decision.
5.9. The control over the compliance of employees with the schedule of training sessions and the implementation of their individual plans of educational, methodological and research work is carried out by the heads of departments and departments of the faculties.
5.10 For people working in harmful working conditions, a shorter working day is set in accordance with the list approved by the rector and agreed with the university trade union committee.
5.11. Overtime work is generally not allowed. The use of overtime work and work on weekends may be allowed in exceptional cases provided for by the current legislation, with the prior consent of the trade union body of the university.
5.12. It is prohibited during working hours:
- to distract employees from their direct work, to call or remove them from work for the fulfillment of public duties and carrying out various activities not related to production activities / various rallies, sports competitions, classes of amateur groups, tourist trips ;
- convene meetings, meetings and all kinds of meetings on a voluntary basis.
5.13. Work part-time must be performed in time-free from the main job.
5.14. The order of granting of holidays is determined by schedules approved by the rector, in agreement with the trade union committee and communicated to all employees. When drawing up charts, account is taken of the interests of production, personal interests of workers and opportunities for their recreation.
The vacation schedule is scheduled for each calendar year no later than January 5 of the current year and the head of the structural unit is submitted to the personnel department. The specific period of annual leave within the limits established by the schedule is agreed between the worker and the owner or the authorized body which is obliged to inform the employee in writing about the date of commencement of the vacation not later than two weeks before the time schedule;
5.15 Stay on the territory and in the premises of the university during off-hours is strictly prohibited.
6)Promotion and penalty
6.1. For exemplary performance of labor duties, improvement of the quality of work, long-term and flawless work, innovation in labor and other achievements in labor, the following incentives apply:
- awarding a valuable gift;
- awarding a diploma of honor.
6.2. For special distinctions in work, employees may be represented at the appropriate state bodies for the promotion, awarding of orders and medals, certificates of honor, bosom icons and the awarding of honorary titles and titles of the best employee of the profession.
6.3. Violation of labor discipline (non-fulfillment or improper performance due to the employee's labor duties imposed on him) entails the application of disciplinary measures, as well as the application of other measures provided for by applicable law.
6.4. For violations of labor discipline, the university's administration applies the following disciplinary punishments:
6.5. Dismissal in the order of disciplinary punishment may be applied for the systematic failure of the employee to perform the duties without any valid reasons, which are entrusted to him by an employment contract or internal rules, if the employee was previously subject to disciplinary measures, for absenteeism, including absence of work more than three hours during the working day without valid reasons, as well as for appearance at work in a drunken state.
6.6. Disciplinary penalties are applied by the rector of the university.
6.7. Employees elected to trade union bodies and not released from production activities cannot be brought to disciplinary liability without the prior consent of the body they are members of; heads of trade unions in the units of the educational establishment without the prior consent of the relevant trade union body in the educational institution; chairman of the trade union committee - the body of the relevant trade union association.
6.8. An explanation in writing must be made to the application of the penalty from the violator of labor discipline.
The employee's refusal to provide an explanation can not constitute an obstacle to the enforcement of the penalty.
The disciplinary penalty is applied directly after detection of the misdemeanor, but not later than one month from the date of its detection, not counting the time of illness or staying on vacation.
A disciplinary penalty cannot be applied later than six months from the date of the misdemeanor.
6.9. For violation of labor discipline, only one disciplinary sanction may be applied, while the nature of the misconduct, the circumstances under which the violation was committed, the preliminary work and the behavior of the employee should be taken into account.
6.10 An order for the announcement of a disciplinary sanction with the reasons for its application shall be communicated to the employee who is subject to collection within a three-day period. In necessary cases, this order is brought to the notice of all employees of the university.
6.11. If during the year from the date of application of the disciplinary penalty the employee will not be subject to any other disciplinary sanction, then it is considered that he was not subject to disciplinary action.
The rectorate may, on its own initiative or at the request of the labor collective, issue an order for early withdrawal without waiting for the end of the year if the employee did not allow a new violation of labor discipline and proved to be a good, disciplined employee.
7) Observance of the order in the premises of the university
7.1. Responsibility for improvement in educational and other premises (availability of good furniture, training equipment, maintenance of normal temperature, lighting, etc.) is assigned to the vice rector for economics and administrative work.
7.2. For maintenance in proper condition equipment (inventory) and other property in laboratories and cabinets of the departments are answered by the labors (senior laboratory assistants).
7.3. The University's administration provides protection, preservation of property, and maintenance of proper order in educational and other premises of an educational institution.
The protection of premises, property and responsibility for their fire and sanitary condition is entrusted by the order of the rector of the university to the corresponding officials of the administrative and economic department.
7.3. The University establishes the following days and hours of admission of university staff and citizens on personal issues:
- the rector of the university conducts reception on Monday from 15.00 to 17.00;
- the pro-rectors take a reception on Thursday from 15.00 to 17.00;
- the deans of the faculties and their deputies are in reception every day from 15.00 to 17.00.
7.4. Keys from the premises of the buildings, as well as from the auditoriums, laboratories and offices should be kept by the attendant (watchman, watchman) and issued to employees with the appropriate entry in the magazine.
7.5. The rules of the internal work order for the employees of the university clinic are approved in accordance with the established procedure and are an appendix to these Rules.
7.6. The rules of the internal regulations are posted in educational buildings, departments, other structural divisions (departments) of the university in prominent places, as well as on the university's website.