Lyman Medical College of Dnipropetrovs'k State Medical University
Krasnolyman Medical College of Donetsk National Medical University - an educational institution that passed the glorious way from the medical school to the modern higher educational institution - the medical college.
Krasnolyman Medical College DNMU named after M. Gorky was founded in 2009 on the basis of the State Higher Educational Institution "Krasnolymansky Medical College" as a separate structural subdivision of the Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky in accordance with the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 102-0 dated 16.04. 2009 "On the Reorganization of the State Higher Educational Institution" Krasnolyman Medical College "by joining the Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky" and on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council of the Donetsk National Medical University named after. M. Gorky from 31.08. 2009 and Order No. 242 of 19.10. 2009
The College has developed the Concept of Educational Activities of the School and Educational Standards. In this period, the college carries out the training of specialists according to the license of the Ministry of Education and Science No. 053642, the EAP-I series for the right to provide educational services related to obtaining higher education at the level of qualification requirements for a junior specialist in the field 1201 Medicine.
The main tasks are:
- implementation of the plan for the training of junior medical specialists for health facilities;
- formation of an educated, harmoniously developed personality capable of continuous updating of scientific knowledge, professional mobility and rapid adaptation to changes and development in a market economy;
- ensuring ethical norms, the atmosphere of benevolence and mutual respect in the relations between employees, teachers and students;
- vocational guidance work and informing entrants about the situation existing in the employment market;
- attestation, retraining and advanced training of the pedagogical personnel.
There are 4 cycle commissions in the college: general education, general medical disciplines of therapeutic and surgical cycles.
The heads of the cyclic commissions understand that the improvement of the quality of the training of specialists requires improvement of the educational process, the forms and methods of teaching, the control of knowledge, skills and abilities of students, increasing the confidence of each graduate of medical college, improving the control over the quality of its training, including on state examinations.
All works of the cycle commissions are aimed at solving these important tasks for optimization and activation of the educational process. The teaching of social disciplines has changed dramatically. Introduced new courses for which new programs have been developed. Students study: Fundamentals of Philosophy, Sociology, Political Science, Economics and Cultural Studies.